The Outreach Center is focused on both treatment and prevention of HIV/AIDS in Brooklyn.
- FREE mobile HIV testing via OraQuick swab method, with results in 20 minutes
- Confirmatory tests and linkage to primary care if needed
- Presentations & workshops for community groups in Brooklyn on HIV prevention
- Referrals for drug and alcohol detox and rehab, emergency shelter and transitional housing
- Assistance with Medicaid, AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) and HASA applications
- HIV Case Management
- Walk-in Risk and Harm Reduction Counseling
- Expanded Syringe Access Program
Need to know: The mobile health unit brings limited medical services to locations across Brooklyn during off-peak hours. To find out when the mobile health unit will be in your neighborhood, call 718-360-8119.
Contact the Outreach Center at email@example.com.