The Sunset Park Literacy Zone serves clients in a variety of areas related to education.
- Computer assisted instruction (BTOP)
- Early childhood education
- Programs for disconnected youth
- Adult literacy
- GED preparation and testing
- Health, financial, family and workplace literacy
- Job readiness instruction
- Job training and employment assistance
- College access and information
- Mental health
- Housing assistance
- Substance abuse treatment
- Primary health care
- Legal assistance
Need to know:
The Sunset Park literacy zone is housed at Turning Point, but is made up of a comprehensive network of partners. The services listed above are offered at alliance agencies throughout the community.
Find The Literacy Zone
Call 718-360-8126 or email email@example.com to locate a specific service within the Literacy Zone.
Career and Vocational Services Program
Turning Point’s Career and Vocational Services program aims to help underserved individuals prepare for, find, and retain jobs.
- Job readiness
- Computer training
- Employment assistance
- Job retention support
Need to know: The Career and Vocational Services program is a smart next step for post-GED students.