The Exodus Program provides medically supervised outpatient chemical dependency treatment to people with alcohol and substance abuse issues as well as support for their loved ones.
- Outpatient substance abuse treatment
- Counseling and support for family and friends of those suffering from chemical dependency
- Relapse prevention for individuals with 30+ days of clean time
Need to know:
- The Exodus Program is staffed by 10 qualified health professionals including a Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist, Physician’s Assistant, Social Worker, CASACs and CASAC-Ts
- All services are provided in a safe, caring, and confidential environment
Contact the Exodus Program at email@example.com.
Medical Primary Care Clinic
Turning Point’s Primary Care Clinic provides for the basic health needs of underserved Sunset Park and Red Hook residents with a special focus on HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Primary care
- HIV/AIDS care
Need to know: The Primary Care clinic is a co-located facility staffed part-time by infectious disease specialist Dr. Jordan B. Glaser. Dr. Glaser and Turning Point are members of SIBRO, a Staten Island/Brooklyn partnership of 6 HIV/AIDS providers.
Mental Health Project
Turning Point’s Mental Health Project helps clients work toward mental wellness in an integrated, holistic environment.
- Mental health assessments
- Medication management
Need to know: The Mental Health project is staffed by a part-time psychiatrist, Dr. Carl Jean-Francois and LCSW Therapist Peggy Schwarha.